Removing wheel nuts is made simple by the multipliers 1:68 ratio, this means every Nm of torque you put in, it puts out 68.
This torque multiplier is especially popular with the farmer's wife & many of our customers say every truck should have one. Removing wheel nuts is made simple by the multipliers 1:68 ratio, this means every Nm of torque you put in, it puts out 68.
Nut crackers are easy to use.
1. Fit the socket to the 1" drive crank
2. Put it on the nut to be removed.
3. Put the brace arm against the next nut.
4. Attach the crank handle to the outer 1" drive crank & wind nut loose.
5. Once the nut has been cracked, attach the socket & crank handle to the extension bar supplied & remove nut (quicker).
This kit also includes 4 inch drive sockets.
19mm square drive, 21mm square drive, 33mm & 41mm.
Having 1 inch drive socket means any other non standard size socket heads can be purchased.
Weight of Box 9kg